River View Estates is centrally located between the Legends Outlet Center, Downtown Kansas City and County Club Plaza in Kansas City. We are located just south of downtown Kansas City off I70 and 57th street exit on Swartz Road. The area is home to numerous attractions that offer our residents many fun and interesting things to see and explore. Local attractions include museums, zoos, historical sites, recreational opportunities, performing arts organizations, sporting events and more. For more information on our location please Click Here.
Today, River View Estates is Kansas City’s newest manufactured home community and continues to be family owned and operated. It is considered by most in the industry to be the overall finest community in major metro Kansas City.
Transportation is widely available as well:
The Metro Area Express (MAX) is the rapid transit bus service in Kansas City. It operates 7 days a week from 5 am to 1 am. Schedules are available online.
- Quicker commutes, exceptional service, no parking worries or driving costs; MAX is simply the easiest, most affordable, stress-free way to work and play
- MAX connects you with your community—from the River Market to The Plaza and all points in between
- Stylish MAX buses operate on existing streets; Vehicles use dedicated lanes during rush hour and have the ability to prolong green lights at intersections to remain on schedule
The Interstate System in Kansas City supports the traffic flow that travels across the city.
- I-35 in Kansas City is the main interstate highway and traffic route that travels across metro Kansas City in generally a north/northeast by south/southwesterly direction
- I-70 connects the state’s two largest cities and carries more rural daily traffic than any other route
- I-435 intersects with nearly every other interstate highway in the Kansas City area